Rockets Dillon Brooks, Ime Udoka ejected in final seconds vs. Bucks after losing cool with refs: An apparent lack of a call resulted in the ejection of Rockets coach Ime Udoka and guard Dillon Brooks towards the end of the game between the Rockets and the Bucks on Sunday. This led to a bit of controversy in the final moments of the game.
Rockets Dillon Brooks, Ime Udoka ejected in final seconds vs. Bucks after losing cool with refs
Brooks and Udoka were ejected from the game by the officials after they argued about what appeared to be a missed push during Houston’s loss by a score of 128–119.
- Immediately following the conclusion of the game, Udoka expressed his dissatisfaction with the decision by stating unequivocally that the incorrect call had been made prior to pointing out the officiating of the game.
Udoka commented on the play by saying:
- Throughout the entire game, the same referees missed the same calls.
- There are other plays that require you to call it very quickly or tight.
- Throughout the entire process, there were a great number of missed calls.
The heated moment occurred when Brooks knocked a pass from Bucks star Khris Middleton out of the air late in the fourth quarter.
- At the time, Milwaukee was leading by a score of 125–116.
- During the time that both players were rushing toward the ball, Middleton gave the impression of pushing Brooks out of bounds, which caused Brooks to question the play on a dead ball.
This was followed by Udoka making his way onto the court to defend his player, which resulted in Brooks receiving two technical fouls for his argument.
- It is likely that the sting of Brooks and Udoka’s ejections will continue to linger after what was an overall difficult night in Milwaukee, despite the fact that they may have a valid case.
Following this, the Rockets (13–10) will shift their focus to their upcoming match up on the road against the Cavaliers on Monday.
- Both Udoka and Brooks are expected to be available for this game.
- In the final seconds of the game against the Bucks, Rockets Dillon Brooks and Ime Udoka were ejected from the game after losing their cool with the referees.
On Sunday, Dillon Brooks and Ime Udoka got into a heated argument with the officials, which resulted in the ejection of the Houston Rockets guard and head coach in the final seconds of their game against the Milwaukee Bucks, which they lost 128-119.
If you like this Article about Rockets Dillon Brooks, Ime Udoka ejected in final seconds vs. Bucks after losing cool with refs please share this Article with your friends and family members.